I’m in love. I know, crazy, right? Yep, I am. With this taco dip! It’s so darn delicious it makes me want to scream “muy bien! Mas pro favor!!!” Do you like how I did that? A little Spanish for you =o)
But seriously. This dip is amazing! It’s called dip but that makes it sound like you can’t eat the entire bowl for dinner. So maybe I’ll call it a casserole. Then I can eat it for dinner, right? Either way… it quickly disappeared in my house.
The recipe came from my Pampered Chef consultant. I had a Pampered Chef party not that long ago and this is what we made. Oh my. Have you heard of Pampered Chef? I am addicted to their stuff. That and the little magazine cookbooks in the grocery check out aisle. Oh yeah, and shortbread cookies. =o) I love all their stuff and to feed my addiction I have a party every year in October/November. And I usually score about $150 worth of free products each year. How cool is that?!?! So I have a TON of Pampered Chef things and I love them all.
But let’s get back to the dip. Oh, sweet dip. I mean casserole!
* 1 can (9 ounces) bean dip
* 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 Tbs. taco seasoning mix
* 1 garlic clove, pressed
* 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* 1/2 medium tomato, diced
* 2 green onions, thinly sliced
* 1/4 cup olives, sliced (but I left these out)
* 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh cilantro
The first thing I did, of course, is double the recipe! It sounded so good I wanted leftovers.
* Preheat over to 350 degrees.
* Spread dip over bottom of pan. (I used my Pampered Chef deep covered baker).
* Combine cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning mix and garlic.
* Spread cream cheese mixture over beans.
* Top with grated cheese.
* Bake for 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
* Top with diced tomato, green onion, and cilantro.
* Garnish with extra sour cream if you would like.
I’m linking this recipe to some of the great linky parties in my sidebar!