Does this scream yum or what? When I was flipping through my cookbooks in search of something delicious and not everywhere in blog land to make I knew this was it. It was just what my taste buds were craving. And I’m oh so glad I made it too. Talk about deliciously delicious!
This recipe came from my Favorite Brand Name Eagle brand 3 Books in 1 Cookbook. How can you go wrong with a name like that, right?
* 2 cups finely crushed creme filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 24 cookies)
* 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 3 eggs
* 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
– Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
– In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
* 2 Tbsp. butter
* 1 3/4 cups powdered sugar
– In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate and butter. Remove from heat and add water or cream and powdered sugar; mix well.
I’m linking to the parties on my sidebar =o)