I’m not a huge salsa eater. I am when I’m in Mexico but I’m not a fan of super chunky salsa. The big chunks of raw onions? No thanks.
Source: Hub Pages
- Hot peppers: Serano peppers are hotter than snot! I added 2 in the first batch and it was so stinkin’ hot.
- I used jalapenos as well and they were better and not as hot.
- I added a little bit of sugar while it was simmering to add a very slight sweet taste. It was really good!
- I also added twice as much cilantro as the recipe called for because I love cilantro.
- And the number one important thing to note – wear gloves when cutting the peppers. I thought the skin on my hand was going to split it hurt so bad. (I’m a dork.)